Are you looking to work with the world's largest manufacturer of portable scales for the aerospace and automotive industries? We are a growing company in our 44th year looking for highly motivated people to join our workforce. We have a full time with benefits position open for entry level or experienced CNC Machinists- training provided for this position!
• Direct Hire
• Medina, MN
• Flexible Hours
• Benefits, bonuses, and 401k
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
• Determine the fixtures, attachments, and tools necessary to complete jobs according to specifications, and mount them to machine prior to beginning cutting
• Discuss project specifications with engineers and supervisors to guarantee consistency between plans and products, and collaborate to modify designs when existing ones are not feasible
• Modify machine speed, tooling and cutting style to ensure precision and accuracy of manufactured parts
• Oversee cutting process, make adjustments throughout each job, catch mistakes as they happen and take necessary measures to eliminate errors
• Supervise machine temperatures, ensure that machine has adequate warm-up and cool-down time between jobs and replace coolant periodically
• Review and interpret cutting plans, enter them into control outlets before jobs and alter them to correct mistakes when necessary
• Inspect all finished products for accuracy and uniformity to ensure product quality and uphold company reputation
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks to ensure machine longevity, including lubrication, cleaning and tool replacement
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience operating CNC machines a plus
• Comfortable using tools and maintaining machinery as well as familiarity with programming and interpreting CNC software
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Stand or sit for periods of time
• Pre-employment physical
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call #763-478-5454 for details!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.