THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Business Solutions Specialist for one of our clients located in Lakeville, MN. As a trusted authority and collaborator, the Business Solutions Specialist handles escalated cases originating from the Client Services, Sales, Operations, and Compliance teams. In this capacity, you will be tasked with pinpointing the root cause of issues or requests, evaluating their implications, and working towards delivering comprehensive solutions. This will often involve leveraging IT resources, other internal assets, and third-party vendors as necessary. Your role extends to effectively communicating potential challenges and resolutions for both business and technical inquiries. Furthermore, you will be responsible for overseeing a range of large-scale business and client-oriented projects, managing vendor relationships, spearheading research and development of new products, handling client account setup and maintenance, and offering technical troubleshooting support. Your direct supervisor in this role will be the Business Solutions Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Type a minimum of 35 Words per Minute
• Extreme Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot client inquiries and low-level technical issues
• Extremely organized and able to respond to multiple inquiries in a quick professional manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task internal inquiries and a portfolio of customer projects
• Ability to thrive in a high-speed work environment
• Previous experience in Entry Level Project Management, HR, or Office Manager experience
• 1+ years of previous customer service experience
• Monday through Friday
• 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
• Remote to MN residents only
Applicants selected for this position with our client may be required to complete a background check, drug test, credit check, employment verification, and /or an education verification. Successful completion of this/these assessment(s) is required for further consideration
Apply by attaching your resume to this ad or sending it to email@example.com with role you are applying to in the subject line.
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website https://www.therightstaff.com/jobs/.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.