Do you excel in building relationships?
Are you looking for a B2B based Outside Sales Role supporting a Twin Cities based Territory? THE RIGHT STAFF team is growing!
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to support the Twin Cities Metro area. Ideal candidates will have prior experience in outside sales, ideally selling a service-based product.
The Business Development Executive manages client relationships including actively developing the assigned sales territory. This position will be responsible for daily outside sales drops to corporate clients, account management of current clients in assigned territory, and prospecting of new business.
• Ability to start their day in Maple Grove Corporate headquarters
• Must have their own Vehicle and Valid Driver's License
• Salary - Base + Commission Bonus
• Hours - 8 A.M. - 5 P.M. Monday - Friday
• Excellent Benefits Package - Healthcare (Premium for Employee 100% Employer Covered) - 401K Match, PTO, Paid Holiday's and More!
The Business Development Executive develops and maintains a high level of brand awareness through public relations activities and client development.
• Maintain and develop assigned clients in accordance with the business plan client retention goals.
• Increase client base by making the appropriate number of outside sales calls per week to credit worthy prospects.
• Secure appropriate number of outside appointments per week.
• Develop and actively work a list of targeted new accounts in accordance with the business plan.
• Actively support and execute all Marketing Promotions.
• Increase sales per client by responding to the client's needs and requirements.
• Maintain all client sales activities in ATS Software.
• Maintain a database of all competitive data including market share, service reputation, quality reputation, temporary benefits, pay rates and bill rates.
• Sell all THE RIGHT STAFF services including traditional temp and alternative staffing solutions.
• Perform facility tours to ensure safety standards for all work assignments.
• Perform other duties as necessary and assigned.
• Development and presentation of client service designs and presentations.
• Develop major accounts in accordance with the business plan.
• Based on the business plan, assure that the client base includes the appropriate number of clients with the planned business mix.
• Represent THE RIGHT STAFF in Human Resource Associations, civic associations, and community organizations to promote THE RIGHT STAFF name awareness and to develop relationships with both potential clients and associates.
• Participate in job fairs, recruiting fairs and networking events when required and appropriate.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of three to five years selling experience.
• Highly skilled communicator, written and orally, with all levels of staff, management, candidates and clients.
• Effectively present to individuals and groups.
• Possess a high degree of self-management and multi-tasking skills.
• Polished professional reflecting the firm's professional environment, including a formal business dress code.
• Proficient in PC software packages, such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with ours client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.