Are you an experienced bookkeeper with QuickBooks and ADP experience? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking a Bookkeeper for a Financial Services Client in Minneapolis. This role will be in office during the contract period, with hybrid schedule once hired. Ideal candidates will have 2 years of accounting experience in AP, AR, and reconciliations in QuickBooks!
This role is responsible for day-to-day accounting transactions, bi-monthly payroll support functions and supports the company's accounting function.
• Temp to Hire
• Minneapolis, MN - Onsite during Contract, Hybrid once hired on!
• 1st shift - Business hours
• Pay $28 - 33/hr DOE
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Health Insurance, Holiday Pay and Referral Bonuses!
• Responsible for accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing all using QuickBooks and Excel.
• Support a Bi-monthly payroll with commissions processing for coordination for W-2 employees and 1099 independent contractors respectively.
• Prepares and reviews 401(k) and HSA contribution calculations.
• Complete non-complex account reconciliations to be reviewed by accounting manager.
• Producing key business reports for management.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Assist in handling advisor and/or vendor correspondence via phone or email as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• A minimum of 2 year of experience processing accounting transactions, accounts payable, account reconciliations, cash disbursements, and supporting clients' accounting functions is strongly preferred.
• Associates degree preferred, equivalent work experience may be considered as a degree equivalent.
• Proficiency and aptitude for QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
• ADP TotalSource and Microsoft Access experience preferred
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with ours client will be required to complete a background check. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.