GROWTH POSITION - SEEKING COMP/BENEFITS EXPERIENCE - DIRECT HIRE!
Do you have 3+ years of experience managing and administering compensation and benefit plans? Are you looking for your next opportunity with a well-established and growing firm?
THE RIGHT STAFF has partnered with a local manufacturing client in their search for a Benefits and Compensation Analyst to join their Total Rewards HR team. This position is considered hybrid/remote and will be stationed at their office in the Northwest Suburbs of the Twin Cities.
The Benefits/Compensation Analyst is a vital member of our client's HR team, ensuring that our client's employees receive competitive and compliant benefits and compensation packages. This role requires a combination of analytical, communication, and compliance skills to support the well-being and satisfaction of our client's workforce.
Essential Job Duties:
• Benefits Administration: Oversee the administration of employee benefits plans, handle new hire enrollments, document management, compliance, carrier interactions, and invoice reconciliation.
• Compensation Programs and Administration:Collaborate in administering compensation programs, including year-end focal processes, competitive market analysis, and short-term incentive plans.
• Compensation Research: Conduct local and national compensation and benefit surveys as required. Research and make recommendations on employment offers, job leveling, and internal equity adjustments using salary surveys and internal compensation data.
• Job Analysis: Perform job analysis and maintain globally compliant job documentation for all active job titles, ensuring proper classification according to relevant regulations.
• Salary Surveys: Complete salary surveys accurately and timely and coordinate company-wide survey submissions
• Compliance Management and Oversight: Ensure compliance with laws and regulations impacting both benefit and compensation plans and policies.
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field
• 3+ years of experience managing benefits and compensation plans and policies.
• Experience with Dayforce is preferred.
Schedule, Pay, & Benefits:
• Office located in Blaine, MN.
• Remote/Hybrid work model for MN residents only.
• Flexible hours; core business hours 8 am to 5 pm
• Pay starts at $90k and depends on experience.
• Direct-hire opportunity!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.