Assistant Controller Opportunity!
Do you have expertise in developing and managing general ledger and Accounts Payable Do you have a 4-year degree in accounting and aCPA Certificate?
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking qualified candidates for our engineering client located in Eden Prairie, MN in their search for an Assistant Controller to join their accounting team. Ideal candidates will have expertise in developing and managing general ledgers and accounts payable, be a Certified Public Accountant and have a 4-year degree in accounting.
Essential Job Duties
• Manages the General Ledger & Accounts Payable Teams
• Prepares monthly general ledger reports and document journal entries
• Manages financial reporting and prepares/participates in internal financial audits
• 4-year degree in accounting
• 10+ years of experience in accounting
• Active CPA certificate/license required
• Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and Excel Proficiency required
Schedule, Pay and Benefits:
• Pay is $100 to $115k annually - DOE
• Hybrid work schedule
• Flexible hours Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
• Health Insurance, ESOP, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more included
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at #763-478-5454
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF will complete an individualized assessment of the results of the background check and the job position. Applicants will be required to successfully complete this assessment for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.