Are you an experience wire bonding technician? Are you familiar with Chip on Board (COB), Chip on Flex (COF) and wire bonding technology? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking an assembly/ prototype technician to support a turn key electronic manufacturer in Shakopee, MN.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge with Chip on Board (COB), Chip on Flex (COF) and wire bonding technology. This position will be responsible for high level technology packaging requirements, which include COB assembly, Wafer Saw and Wire bonding operations. Other duties include programming, operation, and maintenance of K&S Maxum Ultra gold ball bonder. They will assist in development of all Die Level Services procedures used in prototype and production, as well as being responsible for ensuring that all products meet the highest level of quality and reflect Mil-STD 883 standards and practices.
• Temp to hire/ Direct hire
• 1st Shift
• Shakopee, MN
• Pay $22+ DOE
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers health insurance, holiday pay, and referral bonuses!
• Understand general theory of Wire bonding and is able to make machine parameter adjustments in response to material plating performance issues that result in mis-bonds such as no-sticks, flame-offs, bond-pad discoloration, etc. To successfully complete wire bond operation
• Able to program basic wire bond programs, High Level multi-Tier and exotic and leading-edge technology creative bonding programs
• Conduct troubleshooting of wire bond failure root causes
• Work closely with Engineering and Sales to assure that customer's requirements are properly met
• Work with Purchasing to resolve problems with Suppliers as pertaining to wire bonding
• Highschool Diploma/GED + Technical education in Electronics or Electronics related area
• Five -plus years experience, specifically in the operation of wire bonding technology
• Experience with failure analysis of electronic assemblies and components a plus
• Knowledge and experience of Chip on Board (COB), Chip on Flex (COF) and wire bonding technology
• Effective Communicator and enhanced skill set regarding present wire bond issues to both internal and external customers
• Posses strong Interpersonal and Teamwork skills to work effectively with all levels of staff
• Knowledge of basic electronics
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
• Able to read technical drawings
• Must be able to conform to ITAR requirements
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at #763-478-5454
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.