Do you have experience in Annotation or Text Review? Looking for a work from home role that you can work on your own time?
THE RIGHT STAFF is aiding a research company in Minneapolis with their search for multiple part-time annotators for a 10-week contract opportunity. This would be a work from home role, starting September 11th, or 18th.
Candidates must have their own PC equipment and a high-speed internet connection. This role will be around 17 hours a week and offers a flexible schedule (work on your own time). It can be worked during nights and weekends.
The purpose of this project is to annotate online websites, social media comments, and posts to describe, and categorize the content for Machine Learning. This will include annotating both description types, and emotional types to the content. Candidates will be reading and identifying a mix of positive and negative web content. Ideal candidates will have a history of annotation, proof-reading, technical writing, or a history of text comprehension studies in academia or business.
We need 8 candidates in total, for 2 groups of 4 people with start dates 1 week apart.
• Work from Home; Must have your own equipment/Internet connection
• Must be able to meet for 7 hours of training as a team; split between 3 sessions during the first week. (If it works for the entire group could be after normal work hours)
• 10 week project after 1 week training, will be assigned 17 hours of work per week.
• Part-time (17 hours/week) Flexible hours
• Pay is $15/hr
• Start September 11th or 18th.
• Must be Minneapolis/Twin Cities residents.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Health Insurance, Holiday Pay and Referral Bonuses!
• Must be a native level English speaker
• Prior experience as an annotator or scorer is highly preferred
• Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
• Must have excellent computer and time management skills
• Must be detail orientated, annotator will be asked to spot nuances, inaccuracies, and inconsistencies in language to indicate specific spans within a sentence.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must have their own equipment to work from.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Text Us at #763-478-5454
This position will require a Background Check and Drug Test.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Visit www.therightstaff.com to view all openings.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.