Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that focuses on exceptional customer service? Classes for the Monitoring Operator start on January 8th. The last day to interview for the opportunity is December 20th.
The Monitoring Operator will be responding to alarm activations. The Monitoring Operator will be processing alarm activations in accordance with the customer's plan and may include working with emergency dispatch. Some examples of alarms are burglary, medical, fire, and equipment failure. In this role, you are expected to act with urgency and demonstrate professionalism.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED/equivalent required.
• 6+ months experience in customer service and/or high call volume environment preferred.
• Department of Defense secret clearance preferred
• Comfortable with prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Must be flexible with work schedule to support the needs of a 24/7/365 monitoring center.
• Comfortable working in a setting where temperatures may vary
HOURS AND PAY FOR THE MONITORING OPERATOR
• Contract to Hire
• Located in Plymouth, MN
• 1st shift - start times between 4 AM- 7 AM
• 2nd shift- Start time between 12 PM - 2 PM
• 3rd shift Start time between 8 PM - 10 PM
• All shifts are 8 hours, schedule to be determined in training
• Every shift needs to be available for training M-F for the first 3 weeks 8 am to 4 pm.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check, drug test( drug test includes marijuana due to it being a safe and sensitive position), education, and employment verification. Successful completion of these assessments is required for further consideration.
Apply by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.