Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that focuses on exceptional customer service?
THE RIGHT STAFF is partnering with a growing company in Plymouth, MN that is seeking stand-out candidates for a contract to hire Alarm Monitoring Associates. The opportunity is starting on October 30th, 2023. The last day to interview is on October 16th.
ALARM MONITORING ASSOCIATE PAY AND BENEFITS:
• Contract to hire
• Located in Plymouth, MN
• 1st shift -7:30 AM to 4 PM
• 2nd shift- 3:30 PM to 12 AM
• 3rd shift -11:30 PM to 8 AM
• Every shift needs to be available for training M-F for the first 3 weeks 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
ALARM MONITORING ASSOCIATE DESCRIPTION:
• Acknowledge and process alarm activations as outlined in the customer's action plan.
• Make outbound notification calls to customers and/or emergency dispatch agencies.
• Accurately document actions and information into the customer account activity log.
• Utilize resources to obtain account information that may provide additional instructions outside of the action plan.
• Process inbound calls from customers and/or emergency dispatch agencies and Audio Escort Calls.
• Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot complex customer issues.
• Route appropriate phone calls to other departments.
• Process alarm activations within the following customer queues as directed
• Document and escalate customer complaints appropriately.
ALARM MONITORING ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS:
• Time management- able to prioritize daily activities as situations arise
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proven longevity in previous positions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to type while speaking on the phone
• Excellent customer service skills; ability to diffuse tension, listen, and empathize
• Excellent attendance track record
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Apply by sending resumes to email@example.com
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check, employment verification, education verification, and a drug test. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration. These reports will need to be cleared/completed by September 25th, 2023, to be able to start on October 2nd.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.