TOP 200 WORKPLACE - DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking qualified candidates for our client located in downtown Minneapolis, MN in their search for an Accounting Manager to join their accounting leadership team.
• Job Overview/Summary:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for management and oversight of the General Ledger, including Cash, Investments, Receivables, Payables, Revenue, Expenses, and other GL areas. Ideal candidates will have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar role w/ bachelor's degree in accounting.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversees preparation of business activity reports, forecasts, and annual budgets.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable
• Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
• Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Hire, train, and supervise small accounting team (approx. 3 accountants)
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or equivalent degree and/or experience.
• 5+ years of experience in general accounting (GAAP Financial reporting and General Ledger)
• 2+ years of experience leading small accounting team.
Schedule, Pay, And Benefits:
• Office Located in Downtown Minneapolis
• Hybrid work model - 2 days a week in-office (Tues./Thurs.)
• Pay starts at $95, 000+/year
• Direct-hire opportunity!
• Excellent benefits package included!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.