TOP 200 EMPLOYER - PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE - DIRECT HIRE!
THE RIGHT STAFF are supporting a company located in the East Metro with their search for an Account Executive - focused on Property and Casualty. This is a permanent position with a dynamic and fastest growing company in the industry.
The Account Executive provides a high level of sales support to the Producer and customer service to clients. The most successful candidates are self-driven, knowledgeable, and licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance. This company offers an excellent benefits plan including health, dental, life, PTO, and 401K. Another perk for this position is a Flexible schedule with the ability to work from home 2 days a week.
Essential Job Duties:
• Assist in the production of new and renewal accounts
• Assisting clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts
• Work with the Producer to design and recommend proper insurance and risk management programs
• Meet directly with clients, negotiate, sell and design insurance and risk management plans
• Provide clients with full exposure analysis and review methods of handling risks
• Write new business accounts along with selling in place or in coordination with Producer
• Lead accounts through renewal process
• Assist in the development of long-term personal relationships with insurance carrier personnel and executing strategies for carrier goals and objectives
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
• 2+ years related Insurance Customer Service experience
• Property and Casualty License HIGHLY preferred
• Willing to travel and hold a valid driver's license
Qualified candidates may apply by sending their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.