Top 200 Workplace - Direct-hire Opportunity - Hiring NOW!
Job Description for the Sr. Salesforce Developer:
You will be responsible for developing and supporting Salesforce applications. As a senior team member, you will coordinate efforts with other developers and manage timelines. You must possess knowledge of programming standards and best practices to bring work to life and architect business requirements and technology solutions. You will also be expected to manage client deliverables, participate in status meetings, assist with managing assigned projects.
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Sr. Salesforce Developer:
• Design, implement and maintain Salesforce configurations and customizations such as custom fields, objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, and validation rules.
• Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes.
• Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades, patches, and new releases.
• External integrations leveraging SOAP & REST Apex Web Services and force.com API
• Management of User Profiles and Role Hierarchy
• Building business logic processes using Validation rules, Formula Fields, Workflow Rules, and Approval processes
• Good code documentation best practices
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Required: Demonstrated full proof of vaccination against COVID-19 prior to start date
• Reports To: Dir. Web Development
• Participates in Scrum ceremonies, collaborates within end users and key stakeholders to build the best coding strategy and execute on it.
• Participated in software evaluation and vendor selection as needed
Specific Experience and Qualifications Required for the Sr. Salesforce Developer:
• 4+ years' experience as Salesforce Sr. Developer or Architect
• Software engineering skills with force.com Platform including but not limited to: Salesforce DX, Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Unit Testing, VisualForce, Aura Components, Lightning Web Components
• Administration/Development surrounding Salesforce specific technologies including but not limited to: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities/Experience Cloud, Flows, Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Approval Processes
• Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services
• Experience working with source control and continuous integration
• Salesforce Certified Developer (PDI/DEV401, PDII/DEV501) is a plus
Schedule and Pay for the Sr. Salesforce Developer:
• Monday to Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Remote/Hybrid
• Office located in Downtown Minneapolis, MN
• $100, 000+/year depending on experience
• Direct-hire opportunity!
Qualified candidates may apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
*ONLY LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
*PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIRED*
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To view additional positions and apply directly, go to our website: www.therightstaff.com/searchjobsnow
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist YOU! Let us help YOU create YOUR Success!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.