Silicone Injection Molding - BRAND NEW Clean Room Facility
THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking Medical Device Production Operators for our client who manufactures medical device components produced through silicone injection molding in Plymouth, MN
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follows manufacturing procedures which include documentation of product traceability
• Operates the required molding press (LIM/Transfer)
• Ability to trouble-shoot molds/presses as required
• Meets established production standards
• Trims and inspects parts
• Secondary operations may include but not limited to assembling, washing, packaging, tumbling, post curing of components
• Reviews production requirements and confers with lead to determine material requirements. Notifies the materials group to obtain the required materials (if applicable)
• Runs milling equipment as required
• Prepares gum stock material for molding, including milling, adding pigment, and preparing load weights, and ensuring that materials to be molded is continuously fresh, if applicable
• Supports Research & Development projects
• Performs press setups as required
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required and/or requested.
Specific Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Ability to use a microscope/reticle
• Reading and comprehension
• Must have dexterous use of both hands.
• Prior molding and milling experience is preferred
• Knowledge/training to ISO 13485 (Current) Standards is preferred
• Medical/clean-room knowledge/experience is preferred
Schedule and Pay for the Medical Device Production:
• Position: Medical Device Production
• Pay: $17-19/hr. DOE
• Location: Plymouth, MN
• 1st Shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am-2:30 pm & Friday, 5:30 am-11:30 am
• 2nd Shift: Monday to Thursday 2:30 pm to 1:00 am
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-478-5454 for more details.
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check and drug screen. Successful completion of these assessments is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.